Hair Fall Treatment - Kerastase Bain Prevention and Densitive GL

By Kantia - February 07, 2017

The main problem for every girl who is wearing hijab is... Hair Fall! But for me, this is the number 1 problem in the world *sigh*

1. Kerastase Bain Prevention


I was getting my hair cut in a decent hair salon who also sells Kerastase products. The salon assistant offered me this because she realised that I had problem with hair fall. It cost around IDR 200,000. It has no colour, not too foamy, but it does smell really good. It also has a soft lovely jasmine scent. I really love the feeling every time I wash my hair with this product. One thing you might concern is this shampoo dries your hair, so I recommend you use a good hair conditioner afterward.


2. Kerastase Densitive GL

After washing the hair with Kerastase shampoo, I dry my hair with towel and use this product. It smells really, really good. It costs slightly more expensive than the shampoo, around IDR 300,000.

After using those products, my hair doesn't fall as much as before (yay!). But once I change to another product, my hair will fall more. There is also dandruff since the scalp gets drier when I don't use the root spray.

However, I am still trying to find the best formula for my hair fall problem. I have also tried Mane 'N Tail shampoo that people talk about. You can read my review here disini.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is really good tip for hair loss. Thanks for sharing wonderful information
    Hair fall Treatment

    ReplyDelete