Celebon Collagen Mask Sheet Review (Platinum, Snail, Vitamin, Green Tea, and Pomegranate)

By Kantia - January 29, 2017

Starting from what I did in the link below:

"January 2017 Beauty Haul"

I finally tried out the mask I bought in Guardian. I tried a variety of this mask, but there was no promo when I first bought it. Before putting on this mask, there are steps I always do. I will write about that in another post, later.

1. Celebon Platinum Collagen Essence Mask

This is the very first mask I bought and tested. Firming and brightening as the highlight, I was sold. First trial, the sheet has thick consistency. No fragrance or whatsoever. Instead, I think it has no smell at all. It also provides parts for eyes, so you can sleep while the skin in eye area absorbs the essence. I tried the eye closing part, and luckily there was no side effects or irritation. After 10 minutes letting it on my face, there was no drastic brightening effect but the pore did look smaller. 

2. Celebon Snail Collagen Essence Mask
People have been raving about snail in cosmetics, and I was getting curious. So, this variety is on my second list. I was so excited to try this out that I forgot to take the picture. The mask has the same shape with the Platinum, but this one has thicker essence. I thought this was okay for the sake of Korean-dewy-skin-like. After 40 minutes, the essence still wasn't absorbed completely. I even rubbed the essence to my whole body, and the result was disaster.  It was sticky all over the place *meh*. The hard work was finally paid off after 2 hours. My skin felt very moist and soft. 

To be continued because there are 3 mask sheets I haven't tried. I will update this post soon :)

Coming soon posts:

3. Celebon Vitamin Collagen Essence Mask


Even though the sheet shows picture of oranges, but I find that this sheet doesn't have strong smell of orange.

4. Celebon Green Tea Collagen Essence Mask



Pretty much the same with other variants, but this one indeed has a nice and relaxing smell of green tea.

5. Celebon Pomegranate Collagen Essence Mask



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments