January 2017 Beauty Haul

By Kantia - January 29, 2017

Hello everyone!

Few days ago, the day after payday to be exact, something crossed my mind and I really wanted to buy some mask sheets in Guardian. I finally went to its store in Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya. When I was looking through the racks, I saw that there was a "Buy 2 Get 1" promo for the mask sheets. So, I decided to take 6 sheets and moved on to the next rack when I suddenly saw... Garnier Micellar Water! I had been searching for it in every supermarket, but I couldn't find one. People have been raving about how cheap and effective it is, so I bought 1 bottle.

There is also a specific counter for Emina, but unfortunately there was no green tea mask which is also not easy to find. Since I was out of toner, I also bought Emina The Bright Stuff toner.

After getting stuffs I needed, I brought them along to the cashier to proceed the payment. After paying, there were 2 girls standing after me, bringing about 12 bottles of Pond's Facial Foam. I supposed that there was (also) "Buy 2 Get 1" Promo for it. My sister likes using it, so I rushed to the rack where it was placed and took 4 of them. The promo was even better - add IDR 1,000 and you would get 2 products.

I bought a bottle of Antis Hand Antiseptic, since I was getting closer to be a clean freak LOL.

So, this is the result. Ta-da...



Such lots of product! I am a happy customer :)

For products I have reviewed, please click the link below:

"Celebon Collagen Mask Sheet Review (Platinum, Snail, Vitamin, Green Tea, and Pomegranate)"

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments