The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner : Mini Review

By Kantia - April 03, 2017

I was out of toner and used to apply Wardah Hydrating Toner and Emina The Bright Stuff, but I don't think it is hydrating enough. So, I decided to buy this product instead.



It's a 250 ml or 8.4 US FL Oz with a smell like Nivea Body Cream and has no colour. It costs Rp 169.000 and will last long even if you apply it day and night, maybe like 3 or 4 months.

In my opinion, this one isn't a bad choice if you're looking for a hydrating toner which is neither too cheap nor too expensive. I have used it for 4 times, and I believe it makes my skin more supple (compared with Wardah or Emina). Such desirable effect comes from its ingredient, the Vitamin E and Wheatgerm Oil which are commonly known for perfecting your skin.

I was being sceptical about The Body Shop products, but it turns out that I like it. I even wrote down list of skincare I want from this brand LOL. I've been eyeing on Drops of Youth range, but we'll see. Apparently, I have overused this toner on my forehead and now mine has little bumps. I forgot the fact that I can't stand too much vitamin E. So, I avoid the application on my forehead and keep using it to other parts of the skin.

Thanks for reading!

ps: You can also check out other posts about my skincare routine since my skin condition is getting better in each day. Just click here and there :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments